Planet Parker: A summer of fun, friends and enrichment in an idyllic setting.
Summer 2021 is now open! See a list of programs below, and register through our online portal, called "Popsicle."
Our summer line up of programming for ages 4-13 year olds is filling up fast! Be sure to check out all the fun programs soon to claim your child's spot. Here are some recent updates to our programs...
March Updates (as of 3.17.21):
We are limiting program size based on last year's NYS guidelines. If we are able to increase numbers we will bring students in from the waitlist.
- Theater will now include rising 4th graders (Week 3)
- Rockets & Robots will now include rising 1st- 6th grades (Week 4)
- Medieval Mania/Archery now includes rising 3rd graders (Week 8)
- We have added space in Mix It Up Week 1, Great Outdoors (Week 2), Rockets & Robots (Week 4), & Troll Huts and Fairy Homes (Week 9)
- Space remains in some of our most popular programs; such as Drumming, Guitar, PreK, Medieval Mania/Archery, & Theater
Summer 2021 Here We Come!
Team Planet Parker
We founded Planet Parker in 2008 to cultivate love of learning year round. Our summer program is an outgrowth of our integrated, interdisciplinary curriculum and project-based learning program.
Participants select from several programs during the nine and a half week summer program. Even preschoolers have a place at Parker during the summer in our preschool “Parker Planeteers” program. No matter the theme for the week, all participants have time for outdoor play and water play each day. Planet Parker runs from 9am to 3:45pm each day.
2021 Program List
See our line up of programs for this summer, or click on the button below to open the registration page in a new window.
Note: Grade levels are for rising grade in school year 2021-2022.