Dear Families and Friends,
Parker is having an online book fair! This year we are going local and partnering with The Open Door Book Store to bring the book fair online!
Our partners at Open Door have curated a list of amazing, high quality, and popular books for us this year, and you can find them all, safely, by clicking HERE! Help promote reading AND raise money for new books for our school by purchasing today!
Once you’re ready to purchase, the pages link directly to Open Door’s website where you can put together your cart:
- Please note we DO have to charge sales tax.
- You may order other books from Open Door bookstore directly and have them added to your order by simply using the search bar in the online store.
- Please write “Part of the Parker Book Fair” in the Order Comments section before check out. This allows us to track your order and ensure it is delivered to school.
- If you are a Parker family (OR if you would like to pick up your books at Parker School) please ignore the Pick-Up Options section! They WILL NOT CHARGE FOR DELIVERY TO PARKER. Books will be delivered to school for disbursement to families and friends.
- Please note that due to the pandemic, we cannot guarantee delivery before the holidays. We’re doing everything we can, including holding the Book Fair early, to give you the best chance at a quick order turn around. It is suggested that you order as soon as possible before holiday shopping starts in earnest.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Salisbury, our Parker School librarian.