Board of Trustees
A Board of Trustees governs Robert C. Parker School to establish school policies, provide sound financial management of the school’s assets, and hire and evaluate the school Head.
The Board of Trustees is a dedicated group of individuals, including parents, teachers, alumni-parents, friends of the school, and the Head. Professionally, these individuals bring a broad range of experience to their work as trustees: law, higher education, secondary and elementary education, medicine, business, finance, development, engineering, and technology.
Board meetings are held every other month.
Trustees can serve two successive terms of three years each—and positions are filled through a nomination process that includes soliciting suggestions from the Parker community.
2021-2022 Board of Trustees
- Margery Whiteman, President
- Molly Mulligan ’97, Vice-President
- Josh McWilliam
- Michelle Richardson, Treasurer
- Amelia Sessions, Secretary
- Benedict Chant
- Bill McLaughlin, Trustee Emeritus
- Susan Merrett, Trustee Emeritus
- Anne Maxwell Foster
- Colleen Pierson
- Saima Aktar
- Tracie Boyle
- JoAnn Bennett
- Claire Sherwood
- Lisa Brown
- Gemma Halfi
- Marjorie Castro
- Jane Carol Glendinning, Emeritus
- Jennifer Gresens, Interim Head of School
- Jan Coles
- Leianna Hawkins
- Joseph Mastroianni